Northern Belle Boutique Return Policy
I will assume that prior to placing your order; you have read and accepted the terms of my return policy. Thank You!
ALL RETURNS ARE FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY!
Prior to shipping your items, we will carefully inspect each one to ensure top-notch quality. Please try on and inspect your items right away once you receive them. In the event that you are not happy with your purchase, we will accept returns in exchange for store credit. In order for your return to be accepted, the following criteria to be met:
• Item is in its ORIGINAL CONDITION: Any returned item must be in its original condition with all tags still attached. We will not accept items that are returned to us that have an odor (like smoke or perfume), have animal hair, stains, snags, or have been washed/worn. Any item returned to us that appears to be defected in any of the ways mentioned above will be rejected and returned to the sender at their expense.
- Notify US: If you need to return an item, please contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Timeline: All returns need to be postmarked within 14 days of the date your package was delivered. Any items received after 14 days will be returned to the sender at their expense. NO EXCEPTIONS!
•Defective Items: We carefully inspect all items when they arrive from the designer to ensure that they are not damaged. If you believe you have been sent a damaged item, we must be notified within 2 days of receiving your package. Otherwise, it will be considered wear and tear. Be careful when you open your packages to avoid damaging your items. We suggest that you never use sharp utensils to open your package.
The following reasons are considered as defective: Holes along seams, misprints, misaligned seams, faulty zipper, fabric puckering. NO EXCEPTIONS!
DISCLAIMER: Open weave, loose knit, and lightweight fabrics are more prone to snags so you should be extra careful when wearing garments made from these types of fabrics. You might also want to beware of jewelry with sharp edges. Northern Belle cannot be held liable for this type of damage, nor can we be held liable for damages to clothing caused by improper care/ handling, or incorrect sizing.
•You can return your items in store or by mail. To return your item by mail, turn the packing your item arrived in inside out. If your package is unusable, your post office should have envelopes available to use. Print your invoice and include it in your return package. Take your item to the post office and mail to:
Northern Belle Boutique
1927 N Shawano St, Suite C
New London, WI 54961
* The customer is responsible for return shipping.
* Flat Rate Shipping Charges are nonrefundable.
*Please securely package your items and get a tracking number for your package. Northern Belle Boutique will not be responsible for any packages lost or damaged in transit.
•We will not accept returns on jewelry, and accessories.
•We cannot accept returns on items that are marked final sale or that were sold at a discounted price.
Items returned to Northern Belle outside of these criteria will be returned to the customer at their expense. If your items are ineligible for a return, an email will be sent to you notifying you that your return has been rejected. An invoice will also be sent to cover the cost of returning the rejected merchandise to you. Any items rejected for a return will require a reshipping fee. If we do not receive the reshipping fee within 5 days, we will donate the item(s) to charity.
At this time, we cannot guarantee exchanges due to the limited inventory. Please use your return credit towards something else that is just as fabulous.
Once we receive your return, kindly allow us 5 business days to process your items and issue you your store credit.